- Post Graduate Diploma in Counselling and Psychotherapy (Roehampton University)
- Level 4 Certificate in Counselling Children (Place2Be)
- Certificate in Counselling Skills and an Introduction to Counselling course (Basingstoke College of Technology)
- BICA Introductory Course for counsellors working in Licensed Treatment Centre's or related settings.
- Diploma (HE) Health Studies ( Kingston University)
- Qualified Nurse (St George's Hospital, London)
Registered and Accredited Member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy. BACP is the largest professional body representing counselling and psychotherapy in the UK and has strict rules regarding membership.
Member BICA (British Infertility Counsellors Association). BICA is the only professional association for infertility counsellors and counselling in the UK, seeking to promote the highest standards of counselling for those considering or undergoing fertility investigations and treatment.
Fees & Location