QualificationsI have successfully completed the following training:
- I am eligible to receive the award of MSc (distinction) in Counselling & Psychotherapy, a post-graduate training course at Roehampton University. Instead of taking the award, I am currently continuing my studies to complete a professional doctorate (PsychD) in Psychotherapy & Counselling.
- A two year Advanced Practitioner Programme (APP) in Counselling & Psychotherapy at Roehampton University.
- Certificate in Couples Counselling, Basingstoke Counselling Service
- Certificate in Counselling Skills and Theory, level 3, Guildford College
- SMART Recovery Facilitator/Champion, UK SMART Recovery, a Self-Management and Recovery Training for people recovering from addiction; Solution Focused Therapy and Motivational Interviewing Training
- Law degree, University Muenster, subsequent professional qualification awarded by the Higher Regional Court Hamm to practice as a lawyer in Germany, followed by passing the Qualified-Lawyers-Transfer-Test (QLTT), The College of Law, to work as a solicitor in England and Wales
I am a registered member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP); a member of the Universities Psychotherapy and Counselling Association (UPCA) and the Southern Association for Psychotherapy and Counselling (SAFPAC).
Fees & Location